What brings you to Florence, Cradle of the Renaissance?
An interest in history and art? Business or the desire to do lots of shopping? A yearning for delicious food and wines from Tuscany!?
Our apartments Guelfa, Pergola and Cupido are at your disposal during your stay in Florence, offering all that you need during your stay in the heart of the city. Just minutes away from all of the main sights, the apartments make the perfect base from which to start your day in Florence in pursuit of the various dreams that brought you to this small but historically rich city in the first place.
- Interested in art and history?
- A short minute walk from the apartments brings you to all of the important museums, monuments and churches in the city including the Medici Chapels, the cathedral known as the Duomo and baptistery, the Uffizi and Accademia museums, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti and more...
- Want to go shopping?
- Florence has a long tradition with the world of fashion. You'll find many famous designer boutiques such as Ferragamo, Gucci, Prada, Cavalli and many others along the elegant shopping streets of via Calzaiuoli and Via Tornabuoni and their surroundings...
- Want to taste the flavors of Tuscan cuisine?
- Within the covered markets of Sant'Ambrogio and San Lorenzo you can find a wide selection of local produce and extra-virgin olive oils, truffles, pasta and more that you can bring back and cook in the apartment. If you want to go out for the evening, there are many traditional “trattorie” in downtown Florence in which to traste local dishes...
Your apartment will be your base to return to when you need to rest or snack, a refuge during your stay.
The apartments, completely renovated and furnished following traditional Florentine style, will make you feel at home while being surrounded by the warm atmosphere of our beautiful city.
The Cupido apartment is ideal for a couple searching for a romantic refuge in the city or for a small family interested in exploring the artistic soul of Florence.
The apartment is just a few steps from the Duomo, within easy walking distance from the main sights of the city: the Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio and Santa Croce.
The Guelfa apartment is less than five minutes walking distance from the Piazza San Lorenzo and Duomo in a quiet residential street. All of the main sights in Florence are very close by and you can drive up to the apartment.
The apartment hosts up to 7 people with three bedrooms, kitchen, sitting room and balcony...
Our Pergola apartment is perfect for up to 5 guests. Located less than 5 minutes from the Duomo, Florence's cathedral, the apartment is perfect for sightseeing and returning to rest during the day.
Spacious sitting room, kitchen with small terrace and two rooms become a "home away from home"...